Slashy by Design|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Friday, July 20th, 2007|
I have one son with a mad crush on Luna Lovegood...to the point he wants to go see the movie again just so he can look at her...the other son (the taller, older one) is off to help host a Harry Potter party at my sister's bookstore. He is going to be Snape...he has the looks and the hair...but he has a beard he's refusing to shave off...so both boys are gone for the night...and I'm too damned tired to enjoy the quiet house! The news about Janet has me in tears...so it's off to shower and early bed for me. I hope all of you Potterfans have a blast tonight at the parties and with your books. I'll read mine sometime next week probably...Patrick already called dibs on reading it first...
|Saturday, July 7th, 2007|
Um....when did I become a "ma'am"??? Steven's girlfriend keeps Yes, Ma'am ing me...and it's really starting to make me a little nuts! How did I get this old this fast? Seems like such a small thing, but it's really bothering me!
|Monday, July 2nd, 2007|
While immersed in KISS from the videos linked in trishkit
's journal, it is really glaringly obvious that we'd have been slashing the hell out of those pretty painted up boys!! Even now I find it hard to believe that the lead singer isn't gay, what with all the lipstick, huge star over his dick and the shiny, glittery cape...he absolutely looks like he walked of the platform at Babylon and bent right over for Brian!!!
|Friday, June 15th, 2007|
|Thursday, June 14th, 2007|
|Wednesday, June 13th, 2007|
I'm leaving for Myrtle Beach at an ungodly early hour Saturday morning...and I can't wait! Pools, water parks, beach and BINGO!!! Anyone want a postcard? I'd be happy to send them out!!! Leave me an address here, comments are screened!
|Wednesday, June 6th, 2007|
|Thank You!! beeej
!!! Thank you so much for the bag!!! It's perfect for my trip to the beach next week!! You're a doll!!
|Tuesday, June 5th, 2007|
iawtc...what the HELL does that mean??"?
|Monday, June 4th, 2007|
|I'm below average on the weirdness scale? Yeah, Right! So, itsaslashything, your LiveJournal reveals...
You are... 2% unique
(blame, for example, your interest in thank you so much!)
and 7% herdlike
(partly because you, like everyone else, enjoy star wars).
When it comes to friends you are a total whore. In terms of the way you relate to people, you are keen to please.
Your writing style (based on a recent public entry) is conventional.
Your overall weirdness is: 19(The average level of weirdness is: 31.
You are weirder than 28% of other LJers.)
Find out what your weirdness level is!
|Wednesday, May 30th, 2007|
I go to work and come home to skip=540!! In ONE day!!! I'm with all of you on the senselessness of the deletions, and am very concerned for those affected...and those of us who are not deleted but still left reeling from this mess! I'm not flocking...I'm not deleting my interests...I can, however, also be found on Greatest Journal at slashy_thing
, and at Journalfen as slashy_thing
|Sunday, May 27th, 2007|
Just saw POTC:3, and it totally rocks, y'all!! It didn't even feel 3 hours long, and kept my attention the entire time! The only complaint I have ( is )
|Thursday, May 24th, 2007|
Swiped from <lj user
If you're on my friends list, I want to know 28 things about you. I don't care if we've never talked, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. I really don't. You are obviously on my flist, so let me know with whom I'm friends!
1. Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favourite Movie:
5. Favourite Song or Album:
6. Favourite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favourite memory of us?
14. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favourite subject at school?
22. Describe your accent:
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Trousers or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
|Wednesday, May 23rd, 2007|
|Rosenbaum...you just gotta love him...
Okay....in the second picture down here
, Mikey is clearly wearing a belt that says DICK. I find myself extremely amused at this, and wondering if he is making sure Tom knows what goes where! It's as if he's pointing the way!! ;)
|Saturday, April 21st, 2007|
Leave a comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you like starting with that letter. Post them in your journal and give out new letters to your commenter's in turn.
Rakshanda gave me "M"
1. Michael Rosenbaum (of course he tops the list!)
2. Maxwell House (I have a deep and abiding love for all things coffee)
3. Myrtle Beach (one of my all time favorite vacation spots)
4. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (I have two favs and this is one)
5. Manche (my big red roan leopard spot Appaloosa!! His name is Commanche, but I've always called him Manche!)
6. Medical Thrillers (Books or movies...these are my favorites)
7. Men...preferrably hot and naked
8. Morgan from Criminal Minds (Mmmmmm...Shemar Moore...yummy!!)
9. Macaroons (god I love coconut!)
10. Marching Bands (can't explain it, but I love watching them!)
|Monday, April 16th, 2007|
I've spent my day in the wind, in the pasture, walking a colicking horse. Remember when your babies had colic?? Try it with a 900 lb mare. I feel like I've been beaten up. Twice.
ETA: I should read my friends list before I go off whining about my life. In comparison with what happened in Virginia today, my life is just fine. Please forgive the self centered whining and my thoughts and prayers are with all those in Virginia and those with loved ones involved in the shootings.
|Thursday, April 12th, 2007|
04 - Code Monkey by Jonathan Coulton
Invalid video URL.
Did all of you know about this before me? Cause if you did....soooooo fired!!!
This is the newest bestest thing in my world today!!
All hail the Code Monkey!!
|Friday, April 6th, 2007|
There have been quite a few "it's snowing" posts on my friends list and I've been watching as you all express your dismay. WELL...it's snowing HERE now..and by here I mean GEORGIA. Yep...that little state right on the border of Florida!!
I'm sure titti
would tell you that I'm probably spinning in place and jumping for joy, but I'll have you know that it's all
horrible horrible lies them making fun
|Tuesday, April 3rd, 2007|
Thank you sooooo much~! The jelly beans are just what I've needed lately, and since they are virtual, there are no calories!!! You rock!!!